HAECO Cabin Solutions provides a comprehensive carpet solution for aircraft owners and operators. Working with all major carpet raw stock manufacturers, HAECO can offer a comprehensive means of cutting, kitting, delivering and even installing carpet as a part of a one-time requirement, or an ongoing fleet cabin refurbishment program.
The following services can be included in a custom-tailored program:
- Regular program kit delivery or "hot" AOG 24 hour request-to-ship
- Raw stock receiving and storage (all major mills; several near Greensboro)
- Digitizer programming with customer-specified layouts
- Cutting to specification
- Carpet edge surging and section finishing
- Product number-stamping for tracking throughout life
- Customized boxing / kitting
- Shipment to any point of installation including HAECO's own line maintenance locations
The customer's aircraft or fleet-specific carpet requirements are checked throughout the process as part of HAECO's approach to rigorous quality control. HAECO's line maintenance team can even be engaged to provide complete installation on overnight aircraft at many airport locations.